What do you get when you combine a Grammy-winning singer, a designer fashion show and The King of Crunk? Just another weekend in the Magic City.
- Rockers Pretty Please didn't have to beg fans to flock to their private CD release party on Saturday night.
- Before Lala Vasquez walked down the aisle with NBA star Carmelo Anthony, songstress and BFF Ciara serenaded her during a last single girls' night out at the grand opening of LUX Nightclub
- "90210" starlet AnnaLynne McCord and sister Angel strutted Stacey Bendet's Alice + Olivia duds down the runway at LIV to a slew of trendy onlookers
- Chico Mann brought in the noise and the funk at Electric Pickle
- Kim Kardashian proved she really is a "twitpicaholic" with her best of photo reel
- After vowing to switch up his catch phrase, Crunk-master Lil Jon manned the turntables at Mansion to spin for a room full of partiers including Super Bowl Champ Jeremy Shockey