A Florida measure that would allow the use of medical marijuana will be on the November ballot. The issue stirred emotions in the state as opinions vary widely.
Read 6 articles about the background of the issue:
- Florida Supreme Court Approves Medical Marijuana Initiative for November Ballot
- Medical Marijuana Has Enough Signatures for Florida Ballot
- Gov. Rick Scott Will Vote Against Medical Marijuana
- Florida Medical Marijuana Supporters Claim Victory
- Local Family Wants Daughter With Epilepsy to Use Marijuana to Curb Seizures
- Medical Marijuana Supporters Face Tight Deadline
Watch NBC 6 at 11 p.m. on Friday for a look at who is pushing for the amendment to pass and who is fighting to make sure it doesn't.