When a group of people were seen burglarizing a home in central Florida, the home owner grabbed a gun and fired a shot into the ground.
But it was neighbor Beverly Rose - a former professional boxer - who tackled one of the suspects to the ground.
"I did make a comment to him, how he liked being caught and tackled by a 44-year-old woman; he just kept shaking his head," Rose was quoted as saying by WESH.
Justin Goodrich, 25, was held until authorities arrived at the Oak Hill home. He was taken to the hospital because of a seizure. Suspects Kayla Selph, 23, and Alex Safford, 18, were found four miles away after fleeing in a car.
And two more suspects took off running into nearby woods, but only one, James Watson, 26, was caught, authorities said. The final suspect was arrested the next day.
Each suspect faces a charge of burglary of an occupied dwelling and theft. Watson also faces resisting arrest without violence.
More on NBC6.com:
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- Naked, Burned Man Dropped Off at Sarasota Hospital
- Large Crocodile Spotted in Miami Beach
- PHOTOS: 10 Stores to Shop on Turkey Day
- Mall Santa Denies Groping Elf
- WATCH: Deer Bursts Through Shop Window
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- Family: We Tipped Server, Didn't Pen Anti-Gay Note
- Naked Man Walking From Georgia to Miami Arrested