Time to hide your eyes behind your fingers because this is one stunt you won't be able to look away from, no matter how terrifying it's about to get.
During Tuesday night's episode of "America's Got Talent," Canadian comedy daredevil team AmberLynn Walker and Ryan Stock took the stage armed with a handful of props, including a curved sword and an arrow, ready for Stock to...swallow.
With a 1950s themed set and coordinating costumes, the fans and judges were distracted from the true danger of what the engaged pair was attempting to accomplish. However, it unfortunately became all too real when, during their finale stunt, error proved life-threatening.
After swallowing the base of a lamp, Stock held it in his mouth as his fiancée aimed a flaming arrow at the target stamped on the bottom of the base. The arrow narrowly missed the target and hit the daredevil in the neck. Suddenly realizing the stunt had not gone as planned, Stock fished the lamp base out of his mouth and fanned away at his neck.
U.S. & World
The judges looked horrified as the audience watched in shock. Not knowing quite what to do next, Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum and Mel B tried to offer some critique of the segment, but they all could not ignore their concern for Stock although he insisted he was fine.
Finally, Simon Cowell urged the panel to stop the discussion and implored Stock to seek the help of an emergency medic right away. The stuntman did see the onsite medic, said he was feeling fine and did not request any further treatment.
"We had a serious mishap tonight outage live on @nbcagt," Cowell later tweeted. "A very unfortunate mechanical failure but I am very fortunate to walk away from it."
Meanwhile, viewers in the audience and at home were stunned. One onlooker told E! News the stunt was "horrifying" to watch.
"Retweet if @comedydaredevil has your votes once you've calmed down and stopped freaking out," the show posted on its official Twitter account. "You NEVER know what will happen when #AGT is live."
You can say that again.