Authorities said an accidental and electrical fire ripped through a Miami Gardens Public Storage business Monday night.
The fire broke out at the building at 3505 Northwest 167th Street and took some two hours to bring under control as several Miami-Dade Fire Rescue units responded.
Dozens of storage units were destroyed but no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is believed to be electrical and accidental, officials said.
Storage units renters will be allowed back into the facility Tuesday morning to see what's left of their property.