Temperatures started out in the mid-upper 60s Wednesday morning in South Florida but will quickly race into the low 80s by the afternoon.
Expect plenty of sunshine and light winds as well. Southeast winds will keep temperatures from dropping below the low 70s Wednesday night.
In fact, southeast winds will persist all week long with highs steady in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s. Moisture levels are expected to increase a bit by the end of the weekend and/or into early next week as winds turn more southerly, but rain chances will remain slight.
Highs in the low 80s with lows in the 70s will be the rule of thumb this weekend right through early next week.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- $460 Worth of Condoms Stolen From Tampa Store: Cops
- PHOTOS: Craziest Food Heists
- Woman Leaves $835 Tip on Thanksgiving
- PHOTOS: Adorable Zoo Babies
- Woman Curses At Miami-Dade Judge Over Bond