No April Fools about it… here are five fabulous things I'm loving this week!
1) CHRISTIAN SIRIANO- Fabulous and Fierce "Project Runway" winner Christian Siriano has teamed up with the chic maternity wear line, Moody Mamas, to create the new Fierce Mamas collection! Believing that pregnant women shouldn't have to give up "their style, their taste, their fabulous shoes and bags," Christian's line features a range of fashion forward tops, skirts and dresses. Check it out at www.moodymamas.com.
2) TOPSHOP - Rosario Dawson tells us, "It's the one-stop shopping that I loved to do when I was in London." Now Rosario doesn't have to go all the way to London for her TOPSHOP fix. Yes, the British fashion fixture (which features edgy but totally wearable pieces) has finally reached the states, opening a 40,000 square foot, four-floor store in Manhattan's Soho district. If you're not in New York, shop online at www.topshop.com.
3) MILEY CYRUS - The 16-year-old is having a moment and she's looking gorgeous everywhere she goes: at last night's premiere of her new film, "Hannah Montana: The Movie," on her first-ever Glamour cover and in white Sheri Bodell at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2009. We've got the inside track on how to get her fabulous 'do from last night and we'll have that for you next week!
4) SMURFETTE - Indulge your inner Smurfette with Too Faced Cosmetic's "The Smurfette Collection." The adorable 5-piece limited-edition collection includes Smurfette Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss (starts off smurfy blue and then changes color depending on your emotional state!) and So Smurfy Illuminating Face Powder (which is created in the image of Smurfette!) The line ranges from $17.50--$32.50 but the nostalgia is priceless. Available exclusively at Sephora, www.sephora.com.
5) SEX AND THE CITY 2 - Yes ladies, we have a date! Carrie and Company will hit the big screen for the sequel to the "Sex and The City" movie on May 28, 2010. I'm going to start saving up for my Manolos!
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Sarah Jessica Parker
PLAY IT NOW: Miley Cyrus Talks 'Hannah Montana The Movie'
PLAY IT NOW: All Access: 2009 Kids' Choice Awards