Everyone knows staying trendy is a way of life for Magic City residents, and this weekend was no exception. In fact, with Miami celebs hitting the red carpet, gallery walks and a night dedicates solely to fashion, things were even taken up a few notches (or inches if you count the 4-inch stilettos).
- Locals headed to Wynwood Arts District to take in the new exhibit openings during Art Walk
- Miami's hipsters flooded Grand Central Nightclub (and later its stage) to rock out with the Crystal Castles
- Kim Kardashian waxes philosophical about relationships and Snooki finally came to terms with her Justin Bieber crush
- The 305's hottest trendsetters and socialites strutted their stilettos to the Second Annual Fashion's Night Out at Bal Harbor Shops
- Jamie Foxx and DJ Irie teamed up for a serious night of partying at the LIV at Fontainebleau