Three people were hospitalized after an incident at a business in southwest Miami-Dade Tuesday, officials said.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials said crews responded to the business at 22275 Southwest 272nd Street and worked to rescue the three patients.
All three were brought to local hospitals where their conditions were unknown.
Officials initially said they responded to a "long fall" at the business but later said the men inhaled some kind of fumes while they were working inside a tank.
Get South Florida local news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC South Florida newsletters.
No other information was immediately known.