It's Monday, Sept. 16 – here are the 6 Things to Know:
1. NFL officials are meeting with the woman who accused New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown of sexual assault. Britney Taylor, Brown's former personal trainer, filed a civil lawsuit last week in a Florida court.
2. A family is looking for answers after surveillance video captures thieves burglarizing their Miami Shores home while they were seeking refuge from Hurricane Dorian.
3. Several Democratic presidential candidates on Sunday lined up to call for the impeachment of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in the face of a new, uninvestigated allegation of sexual impropriety when he was in college.
4. Global energy prices spiked on Monday after a weekend attack on key oil facilities in Saudi Arabia caused the worst disruption to world supplies on record, an assault for which President Donald Trump warned that the U.S. was "locked and loaded" to respond.
5. Florida sheriff's deputies are investigating the slaying of a transgender woman whose body was found in her burning car. The Human Rights Campaign says Slater is at least the 18th transgender woman to be killed in 2019.
6. Monday will begin with partly cloudy skies and warm temperatures in the upper 70 degrees Fahrenheit to low 80 degrees Fahrenheit along with the possibility of an isolated shower or storm. The afternoon will be partly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers or thunderstorms and highs in the low 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Check Today's Forecast.