Here are the latest headlines for Tuesday, Aug. 27:
1. Tropical Storm Dorian is no longer expected to become a hurricane but still poses dangerous threat. As of the National Hurricane Center's 8 a.m. ET advisory on Tuesday, Dorian was located about 15 miles west-northwest of St. Lucia. The storm, which had maximum sustained winds of 50 mph, was moving west-northwest at a speed of 13 mph.
2. A man in Pembroke Pines fatally shot three members of his family including his 3-year-old daughter before killing himself, according to police.
3. Police will discuss the manslaughter charges they filed against a Florida nursing home administrator and employees for the 2017 heat-related deaths of 12 patients after Hurricane Irma knocked out the facility's air conditioning.
4. The Cuban man who stowed away on a flight from Havana to Miami is appearing in court on Tuesday. He'll have a chance to apply for asylum.
5. Actress Lori Loughlin and her fashion designer husband Mossimo Gianulli are expected to return to Boston federal court Tuesday to discuss their choice of lawyers in a sweeping college admission cheating scandal.
6. The Starbucks chain is officially rolling out its Pumpkin Spice Latte on Tuesday. The chain is also releasing a new drink called the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.