It's Tuesday, Sept. 17 – here are the 6 Things to Know:
1. The Miami Gardens Police Department hopes to find the driver who killed a woman walking her dog recently. Surveillance video shows the incident outside of an apartment complex near Northwest 67th Avenue and 170th Street. Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-8477.
2. A second woman has accused New England Patriots player Antonio Brown of sexual misconduct. A Sports Illustrated article depicts Brown's alleged disturbing behavior including a rape accusation.
3. A man arrested in a murder in Palm Beach County is a suspected serial killer alleged to have killed at least three women in the Daytona Beach area more than a decade ago, authorities said Monday.
4. Prosecutors have formally charged four ex-employees of a Florida nursing home where a power outage after a hurricane led to 12 patients' deaths.
5. Two cancer patients in South Florida are suing the makers of a popular heartburn medicine after the FDA issued a warning of a cancer-causing chemical in the medication.
6. Tuesday morning will be mostly clear with temperatures in the upper 70 degrees Fahrenheit to low 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
The afternoon will be mostly sunny with isolated showers or thunderstorms along with temperatures in the low 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Check Today's Forecast.