More than 30 companies will be recruiting for more than 2,000 jobs at the South Florida Mega Job Fair Tuesday.
The job fair will be held at Don Shula's Hotel, located at 6842 Main Street in Miami Lakes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Jobseekers will have the opportunity to meet face to face with South Florida's top employers.
The event is sponsored by ALDI, Sarsaparilla at Shelbourne Wyndham, Simple Health, FirstService Residential and Service Corporation International.
Participating companies include:
ALDI will be interviewing for Store Associates ($12/hr), Shift Managers ($16/hr) and Manager Trainees ($23/hr).
HCR ManorCare will be recruiting at the event. They are hiring for Registered Nurses, Payroll Clerks/AP, Certified Nursing Assistants, Business Office Managers, Receptionists and Staffing Coordinators.
Home Depot has over 200 positions to fill at the event: Sales, Customer Service, Operations: Lot & Freight and cashiers.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services will be hiring to work at the Port! They are recruiting for Pier Representatives at the Port of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Dent Wizzard is hiring for Experienced Auto Paint and Auto Body Repair Technicians, Automotive Interior Repair Trainees and Techs, Automotive Wheel Repair Trainees & Techs and Automotive Account Managers.
Simple Health is expanding its sales staff in South Florida. Over 25 openings for Health Insurance Sales Agents and Property and Casualty Sales Agents.
Jiffy Lube will also be at the event recruiting for ASE Technicians, Service Advisors and Lube Technicians.
Mint Physician staffing is hiring for Recruiters to work at their Coral Gables location.
CGI, Windows & Doors will be at the event hiring shop laborers, fabricators and warehouse clerks.
FirstService Residential and KW Property Management will have something for everyone, with openings for Community Association Managers, Chief Engineers, Administrative Assistants, Valet, Maintenance, Painters, Janitors, Landscapers, Front Desk, Security, Pool/Spa, Sales and more.
USA Parking Systems will be recruiting for Valet Attendants, Guest Service Representatives, Ramp Supervisors and Garage Attendants.
For a full list of participating companies, visit JobNewsUSA.com.
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
- Pre-Register Online. Print out your registration page and bring it with you. This is your “fast pass” into the Job Fair at 10am ONLY.
- Dress your best, clean cut and professional.
- Update your resume and bring at least 30 copies with you.
- Do your Research: Pick a few companies from the list and learn more about them online.
- Children will not be admitting into the event, so be sure to make babysitter arrangements
- No food, drinks or gum will be allowed into the job fair
- Additionally, cell phones are not permitted inside the job fair
What to do AT the Job Fair:
- Arrive with a positive, professional attitude
- Visit as many employers as possible and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does.
- It MAY rain. Bring an umbrella!
For more information, call (954) 252-6640.