A mega job fair coming to West Palm Beach may help you get hired just in time for the holidays!
Sponsored in part by NBC affiliate WPTV, the South Florida Mega Job Fair is taking place on Tuesday, Dec. 1 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Marriott West Palm Beach, located at 1001 Okeechobee Boulevard in West Palm Beach.
Positions range from $11 hourly to more than $100,000 per year. More than 30 companies will be participating in an effort to fill more than 500 jobs.
For those with broadcast media expertise, WPTV will be at the event interviewing for photojournalists, news producers, reporters, studio technicians and more!
Additional participating companies include:
- Admirals Cove
- Advanced Communications Group
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Avis Budget Group
- and many many more!
Before the fair, jobseekers should:
- Pre-register online at jobnewsusa.com and print out your registration page. This will serve as your "fast pass" into the job fair at 10 a.m.
- Dress your best
- Update your resume and bring at least 15 copies with you
- Research the participating companies
- Make babysitter arrangements, as children will not be permitted into the job fair
Tips for what to do at the job fair:
- Arrive with a positive attitude
- Do not bring any food, drinks of gum into the job fair
- Do not bring cell phones or large purses