Archbishop Thomas Wenski will sit down to discuss the Catholic faith over a cold beer or a glass of wine Tuesday.
The archbishop will be at Homefield Sports Bar and Grill in Miami as part of Theology on Tap, a program held in various states that discusses religion at a bar or restaurant.
“Theology-on-Tap provides an opportunity for Catholic adults to explore their faith in a casual atmosphere through presentations geared to integrate the Catholic faith into our daily lives,” The Archdiocese of Miami said in a statement.
During Tuesday night’s reunion, Wenski will present “Relevance Found: How is the Catholic Church relevant to our lives today?”
Anyone over 21 is invited to participate.
More on NBC6.com:
- 2 Arrests Made in Death of Bullied Florida Girl
- Bail Hearing for Husband in Alleged South Miami Facebook Killing
- PHOTOS: World's Costliest Heists
- Woman Arrested After Telling Police She Had a Tampon, Not Drugs: Cops
- PHOTOS: The Craziest Food Heists
- Woman Left Hanging From Fort Lauderdale Bridge Could Be Charged: Railroad
- PHOTOS: Unbelievable Animal Stories