When you choose one of the CarePlus Medicare Advantage plans, you're making a smart investment in your health coverage because:
Our Medicare Advantage plans are designed to help you stay healthy, and we’ve developed programs and services that can help keep you active.
- We want you to stay healthier
- We want you to be happier
We give you the choices you want, plus the answers you need.
- We specialize in Medicare Advantage HMO plans, and we have more than fifteen years of operational experience in Florida. We have offered a broad choice of benefit plans to help meet the different healthcare needs of our members – that won't change.
- We have taken an innovative approach, constantly trying to create new and better benefits – that won't change either.
- We have always tried to be a reliable and trusted resource, helping our members make the right choices about their healthcare – and that will never change.
We know Medicare Advantage HMO plans inside out.
With well-known plans like CareOne (HMO) and CareNeeds (HMO SNP), we are one of the largest Medicare Advantage Organizations in the state of Florida, only offering Medicare Advantage benefit plans. You can count on us to help you make the right decisions for your healthcare needs
We, too, call Florida home.
With more than 95,000* members throughout the state of Florida, we think of our members as our neighbors. We love to know that our kids might go to school with your grandkids; we may work out at the same health club, or shop at the same supermarket. And that sense of a shared community is part of our commitment to you.
The counties in the CarePlus service area are: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Lake, Marion, Sumter, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie and Duval.
*The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Advantage (MA) Membership Reports September 2014