The Magic City is still baring the battle wounds of the three-day Memorial Day bender like a stencil on an air-brushed T-shirt. Check out what brought the celebrities out and the house down in Miami this weekend:
- Miami's "Best of the Best" took over Bicentennial Park for another year of all-star acts like P Diddy and Rick Ross.
- Halle Berrysoaked up rays on Miami Beach in a turquoise bikini.
- Dwyane Waderefuted claims he was hosting a party in Miami this weekend -- but was still the hostest with the mostest for one important celebration: son Zion's Iron Man-style birthday.
- Minnesota Vikings' defender Bryant McKinnie and Chris Brownpartied the night away at P. Diddy's bash at LIV while the hip hop mogul did what he does best -- count his dolla, dolla bills.
- With throngs of tourists descending upon the Magic City for a three-day fun-fest, it was bound to get a little dirty.
- Purdy Lounge still managed to round up a slew of 305-ers who didn't flee Miami for the weekend at its weekly Chocolate Sundays party.