Retail Therapy

Your Fashion Therapist
Courtesy of Sandra Soich

Normal 0 0 1 102 586 4 1 719 11.1282 0 0 0

Most of us only use about 10 percent of our closet, yet we can’t seem to let go of the other 90 percent. Let veteran fashion stylist Sandra Soich take a stab and show you how to get the most out of what you already own. As The Fashion Therapist, Soich will come to your home, analyze your closet, body type and lifestyle. According to her prognosis, she willcreate new combinations using your current wardrobe and recommend a few must-have items to enhance your collection. It’s like appearing on How do I Look?, but without the hidden cameras. You’re in good hands with Soich, who has styled the likes of Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell. Sessions start at $100 per hour and a two-hour minimum is required.

Normal 0 0 1 102 586 4 1 719 11.1282 0 0 0

Contact Us