SOUTH FLORIDA MEGA JOB FAIR!
50+ Companies Attending - 2,000+ JOBS!
Wednesday, March 16th 10am-2pm
BB&T Center (formerly Bank Atlantic Center)
One Panther Parkway, Sunrise FL 33323
Meet Face to Face with TOP Employers in South Florida!! Click here for a list of companies attending: http://sales.jobnewsusa.com/p/lgjgk1zs
The event is sponsored by Sitel, FirstService Residential, The Check Cashing Store & Simple Health.
Simple Health will be interviewing at the event to fill over 50 positions in their brand new Hollywood, Doral and Boca Raton locations! They are looking for 2-15 & 2-40 Licensed Insurance Agents, Recruiters, Operations, Human Resources, Administrative and Support personnel.
Sitel Corporation is hiring at every level in Pompano Beach, including management positions! Over 400 team members are needed immediately!
Home Depot will be recruiting for over 200 people at the career fair. They are looking for Cashiers, Lot, Freight and Sales representatives.
The Check Cashing Store will be conducting one on one interviews at the Job Fair for Customer Service Representatives and Store Managers!
Kent Security will be recruiting for D License Offices & Supervisors as well as Security Guards.
City Furniture will be recruiting for sales associates, delivery drivers and interior designers!
Florida Panthers Hockey Club will be conducting interviews for Account Executives, Box Office Representatives, Coordinator Digital Media, Landscaping Supervisor, Network Security Engineer, Part Time Housekeeping, Retail Sales Associate, Sales Associate, Security Officer, Senior Staff Accountants and Part Time Event Staff.
Jiffy Lube is interviewing for ASE Technicians, Service Advisors and Lube Technicians.
Pollo Tropical has over 50 openings in South Florida for cashiers, cooks, line cooks, grill cooks, prep, dining room attendants, shift leaders and fast track team leaders!
YMCA of South Florida will be taking applications for Summer Camp Counselors, After School Counselors, Summer Camp Supervisors and Member Services Representatives.
Florida Department of Health is hiring for Nurses, ARNP, Dental Assistants, LPNs, Senior Clerks, Health Services Representatives and Dental Assistants.
First Service Residential and KW Property Management are interviewing at the event for Community Association Managers, Chief Engineers, Front Desk/Concierge, Maintenance, Housekeepers, Janitorial, Valet, Administrative Assistants and Pool/Spa
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
• Pre-Register Online at www.jobnewsftl.com. Print out your registration page and bring it with you! This is your “fast pass” into the Job Fair at 10am ONLY!
• Dress your absolute best! This doesn’t mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional!
• Update your Resume and bring at least 30 copies with you.
• Do your Research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event!
• Last but not least - make sure you arrange for a baby sitter! No children will be allowed into the event. This event will draw over 5,000 people and it is a safety issue.
• BB&T Center conducts a security check at the door. Girls- please leave the big purses at home Wednesday! The less stuff that they have to check at the door, the quicker the lines will move and everyone can be inside in the AC!
What to do AT the Job Fair:
• Arrive with a Positive Attitude and SMILE!
• Bring at Least 30 copies of your resume
• Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Career Fair
• Make sure you visit EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
• No Cell Phones inside the Career Fair room! Treat it as a large interview and be professional!
• It MAY rain. Bring an umbrella!