For the second straight season, the Miami Dolphins will open their schedule at the home of a longtime divisional rival.
The Fins will begin their 2021 slate at the New England Patriots on September 12th, with kickoff slated at 4:25 p.m. inside Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Miami and New England started the 2020 season with the Patriots getting a 21-11 victory in a game played with no fans in attendance. The National Football League has not yet announced fan capacities for the 2021 season.
One week later, the Dolphins will kick off the home slate of the 2021 schedule at 1 p.m. against the Buffalo Bills - a team who made it to the AFC Championship Game last season.
Get South Florida local news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC South Florida newsletters.
In week six, the Dolphins will travel to London, England to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on October 17th at 9:30 a.m.
Miami's schedule, released in full on Wednesday, is listed below:
- September 12th - at New England (4:25 p.m.)
- September 19th - vs. Buffalo (1 p.m.)
- September 26th - at Las Vegas (4:05 p.m.)
- October 3rd - vs. Indianapolis (1 p.m.)
- October 10th - at Tampa Bay (1 p.m.)
- October 17th - vs. Jacksonville (in London) (9:30 a.m.)
- October 24th - vs. Atlanta (1 p.m.)
- October 31st - at Buffalo (1 p.m.)
- November 7th - vs. Houston (1 p.m.)
- November 11th (Thursday) - vs. Baltimore (8:20 p.m.)
- November 21st - at New York Jets (1 p.m.)
- November 28th - vs. Carolina (1 p.m.)
- December 5th - vs. New York Giants (1 p.m.)
- December 18th or 19th - vs. New York Jets
- December 27th (Monday) - at New Orleans (8:15 p.m.)
- January 2nd - at Tennessee (1 p.m.)
- January 9th - vs. New England (1 p.m.)
The Dolphins finished last season with a 10-6 record, their best since the 2016 season, in the second year under head coach Brian Flores.