What to Know
- Spa and wellness services will feature discounted rates at participating locations.
It’s not too late for deals on your next spa retreat in Miami.
Miami Spa Month runs from July 1st through August 31st and features special promotions from the city’s most exclusive spas.
Treatments that originally have a $400 or even $800 price tag are marked down to as low as $109, across 46 participating spas.
Couples massages, facials and Botox are among the top services offered.
Here are some of the best deals of the month:
- Lapis, the Spa at The Fontainebleau: Indulge in the iconic spa, which features a ritual water journey and includes a relaxing rain room and an immersion mineral bath, with all spa packages. For $109, the Rockin’ Good Massage includes hot stones to add to your zen. Take your best friend or significant other out for the $139 Paradise for Two package, which includes a private ocean-view spa suite for you and your guest. Pool and beach amenities are available for all Miami Spa Month guests as well as a discounted valet parking.
- The Spa at Carillon Miami: This new wellness resort features a hydrotherapy circuit experience with all spa package reservations. A European thermal experience includes a Finnish sauna, a vitality pool and an Igloo suite – the first of its kind in Miami. The Fire + Ice package includes a 53-minute cryotherapy and infrared sauna session for muscle relief and weight loss, at $109. Access to the adults-only rooftop pool and beach amenities is available for an additional $40.
- The AVEDA Spa at The Palms: This AVEDA spa features a relaxation room and ice fountain for guests. The Restoring Harmony package is a 75-minute facial that includes a stress-relieving scalp ritual to restore your hair, for just $109. The Rejuvenating Retreat package is perfect for pampering, featuring a choice of a 50-minute facial or an aromatherapy massage, followed by a spa manicure and hand paraffin. Guests have access to the resort’s beachfront area and their pool deck.
- The Spa at The Four Seasons Hotel and Residences at the Surf Club: This exclusive resort offers an hour-long Himalayan salt stone massage or an oxygenating facial for $139. Guests receive complimentary outdoor fitness classes, cocktails, and pool and beach access through their reservation.
Miami Spa Month is part of the Miami Temptations initiative, which highlights some of the best restaurants, hotels, and spas throughout the year and sponsors special deals. Art galleries and museums also participate throughout the year.