- Developing Court to Focus on Mental Records of Man Shot by BSO...
- CDC to Discuss Zika with Florida Hospital Workers
- Investigative Preventing Kids From Becoming Victims of Social Me...
- Next Up for Democrats: Nevada, an Entirely Differe...
- Deaths Reported After Fire Breaks Out at Mexico Pr...
- N. Korean Leader Had Military Chief Executed: Sour...
Officials estimate that close to 300 manatees huddled together in the warmth of... Watch video
- Photos Latin Billboard 2016 Award Nominations
- Latin Billboard 2016 Award Nominations to Air Live from Miami
- Photos With Easier Travel to Cuba, Quinceañera Business Booms
- Jennifer Lawrence to Play Fidel Castro's Lover
Cold weather is sticking around the Sunshine State and now hundreds of manatees... Read more
- Video Man Throws Alligator Through Drive-Thru Window
- Roach-Like Robots May Help in Disasters
- Alleged Car Thief Flees, Gets Stuck in Storm Drain
- Fmr. Court Clerk Ordered to Pay $1 Million, at $600 a Month
Thousands of snowballs rolled in a flat central Idaho field look like the work... Read more
Peyton Manning may have won Super Bowl 50 as quarterback for the Denver Broncos,... Read more
- Sanders Talks Peanuts and Revolution on Colbert
- Trump Makes Electability Pitch Since N.H. Victory
- Congressional Black Caucus to Endorse Clinton
- Iowa Caucus Results
Now that Iowa and New Hampshire are in the rear-view mirror, the Democratic... Read more
It took a decade for Florida's Republican-dominated Legislature to even listen to... Read more