One winner of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $247,128.59, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
The winning ticket was bought in Miramar, lottery officials said.
The 561 tickets matching four numbers won $71 each. Another 14,375 tickets matching three numbers won $7.50 each, and 120,394 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Wednesday night were 2-6-8-11-17.
More on NBC6.com:
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- Naked, Burned Man Dropped Off at Sarasota Hospital
- Large Crocodile Spotted in Miami Beach
- PHOTOS: 10 Stores to Shop on Turkey Day
- Mall Santa Denies Groping Elf
- WATCH: Deer Bursts Through Shop Window
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- Family: We Tipped Server, Didn't Pen Anti-Gay Note
- Naked Man Walking From Georgia to Miami Arrested