The tallest car dealership and the largest Volkswagen dealership has opened in Weston.
The new Rick Case Volkswagen will tower over its surroundings at 95 feet high. And when it comes to space, it beats every other Volkswagen dealership at 328,000 square feet.
"It's been a year of getting everything planned and everything done and another year of construction, so we've been two years, and we're really excited about this dealership," Rick Case said.
The dealership is located right off Interstate 75 between Griffin Road and Royal Palm Boulevard. There are more than 800 cars for sale or lease and the customer service will you away, say the first car shoppers.
"Managers walk right up to you," customer Jenny Jones said. "You don't get that at others."
Co-owner Rita Case said it all comes down to the company's motto.
"We do believe that the success over the last 51 years that Rick's been a car dealer is that our motto is: 'Treat every customer as we would our best friend,'" Rita Case said.
More on NBC6.com:
- Gloria & Emilio Estefan Give Back on Thanksgiving
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- Kidnapped Squirrel Returns Home for the Holidays
- Miami Rescue Mission Offers Thanksgiving Lunch to Needy
- Man Robs Bank, Changes Clothes, Waits at Bus Stop: Deputies
- WATCH: Deer Bursts Through Shop Window
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- Family: We Tipped Server, Didn't Pen Anti-Gay Note